Covid Update Center
Dear Members and Guests,
Tierra Rejada is committed to keeping you safe while a place of needed refuge to rejuvenate, exercise, relax and enjoy the game you love. We are implementing social distancing protocols on the range and course. Below is a list of current practices that are being implemented to accomplish this:
- If you are sick, feeling sick, or have been in contact with someone believed to have COVID-19, please stay home.
- Please keep a distance of 6 feet between yourself and anyone else and at least 30 feet between groups on the golf course. The CDC recommends wearing a face covering while in public.
- Per the current Ventura County order, Carts are available and may be shared by members of the same household. 2 riders that are not from the same household may ride together in a cart that has a protective partition.
- We are currently not allowing any spectators and no more than 4 golfers are allowed per group and each group needs to stay at least 30 feet apart at all times.
- We ask that all tee times be booked at www.tierrarejadgolf.com or using the Arcis Golf mobile app. Green Fees will need to be prepaid online before showing up to the golf course. We are not accepting groups without tee times or walk ups at this time.
- We have installed barriers at the bottom of the cups to keep your golf ball from falling all the way to the bottom.
- Our driving range is open. Range balls will be washed and sanitized between each use.
- Our pro shop is open with social distancing protocols in place. Face coverings required while in the pro shop.
- Our restaurant is open daily with only patio and (limited) indoor seating currently available. Our beverage cart is also in service Thursday through Sunday.
- We have increased cleaning protocols and sanitation of high touch areas. We look forward to seeing you at Tierra Rejada in the near future.
Tierra Rejada Golf Club